Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas 2011

Wow! Christmas sure did fly by this year! We started Christmas a week early in order to celebrate with my grandparents. They go to The Woodlands, TX every other holiday to see my uncle, aunt, and cousins. So I started a tradition of having them over at my house the years that we don't go see them on Christmas Day. Also, Jaden wasn't with us on Christmas, so he got to open his gifts this day too!

I was in a picture mood that day so tons of photos!

World's Greatest Nana



N & P gave Megan and ironing board and she was THRILLED!

Jaden LOVING his BB gun


Sweetest couple EVER!!

Full Spread of Ham, Green Beans, Hashbrown Casserole, Corn Casserole, etc.

Plenty of sweets to go around

Target practice


Jac loves his Nana!



We planned to spend Christmas eve with Joel's parents and wake up with our nephews. Then go to my parents house on Christmas day to open gifts. Well my sweet Papaw was put in ICU in the woodlands for pneumonia and staph. So my mom flew out to Texas on Christmas Eve as soon as she could. We called all my family together quickly that morning to open presents, therefore I have no pictures from that day. It was so rushed, and I never ONCE thought about my camera. (probably because I was too worried about playing with my iPad) but I will say...we are all so blessed/spoiled! We got:

iPad..Thanks parents!!

Joel got the saw he has been wanting

Joel also got a Luminox Watch he has been wanting for literally years
 And my fave gift was Apple TV....BEST THING EVERRRRR!! Anyone who owns an iPad2 or iPhone4s should get one of these! It mirrors everything on your device, from music, picture, TV shows, Facebook...anything!! I am SOOOOO obsessed!


I did get some pics of our nephews. They are just the most precious two little guys! We love hanging out with them and making memories. This year we made cookies for Santa






Hope everyone is having a great start to 2012!

1 comment: