Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Big News...Jac is going to be a big brother!


Well, as most of you may know by now...we are having a baby! Baby C will be here in November! Joel and I are SOOO excited.  I am 15 weeks and finally starting to feel better.  We have a little over a month until we find out the gender. I can't wait! So ready to plan the nursery and start getting everything he/she needs. 


I keep having people ask "why it has been over 2 months since you have blogged??"  Well for the past two months, all I have done is sleep (ALOT), try to make it through 8 hours of work, try to eat three meals a day.  I literally come home each day and lay around or go straight to sleep. Joel has been WONDERFUL through all of this. He cooks, does the dishes AND cleans most of the house.  He has even been to the grocery store, which NEVER happened before!  I am going to try to keep updating regularly, more as a memory for me, than for you readers! :) 

Can't wait for our lil' bulldog to be here!

2 comments:

  1. To say I am excited is an understatement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO!!! Can't wait to meet sweet Baby Cheslek!!!

    ReplyDelete