We are so excited to be having a little girl!!! Emmerson Claire will be here in a few more months!! May 21st was a Ca-RAZY day. I went in for a normal checkup, and Joel was super busy at work. He decided not to go to this one (his first one to miss). All wasy going normal, until the doc had an emergency C-section to go to. The nurse said "while we are waiting, lets go take a peek!" I was like OK!!(Like I would turn down a free sonogram?!?!) It was a few minutes later before I realized they could tell the gender! I was freaking out, trying to call Joel so he could get his butt up there QUICKLY!! He made it just in time!! Joel made it VERY clear that he only wanted a girl. He never once thought about us having a boy...so needless to say he was BEAMING all day!!
We decided to have our family over for a gender reveal so we could tell everyone at once. We had everyone pick a color cup when they walked in. Funny thing is, Joel's mom and Katie were the ONLY pink cups!! Everyone else guessed/preferred boy!!
It was awesome seeing our moms cut the cake!
 |
| BEFORE |
 |
| AFTER |
Emmerson Claire is going to be one spoiled little girl with all the loving aunts, uncles, and grandparents!! We were so glad to share the news with everyone!
 |
| Sweet Nana and Papaw! |
 |
| One more girl!!! |
FINALLY!!! A new post! I am so excited for you and Joel. Little Miss Emmerson is gonna be rotten before she's a month old!!! Love you all!!!
ReplyDelete