Friday, May 7, 2010

Back to reality

Well, the bachelorette party was a HUGE success!!  It was great to get away for a while, and spend some much needed time with my friends.  I have some pictures below that will sum up the week.  I forgot my camera, so these were taken with my phone and some stolen from Facebook!

The beach on Thursday morning....the weather held out for us!

Laying out

The best hostess EVER!

The CUTIE pie!

p.s. Her bouquet was made of dum dum suckers and guys could "SUCK FOR A BUCK"

Shuttle Ride to the bar

The whole gang!!



And now for the painful part... I (being the genius that I am) forgot to put sunscreen on my feeters.  It was not the best idea I have ever had! The pics below are VERY awful and gross!





Just to clarify, these have NOT been photoshopped.  My feet were extrememly swollen for 75% of the trip...hence the disappearing ankle above. BUT I did not let is slow me down...still had a blast. I went to the doctor on Monday, only because it had been 5 days and they were still SOOO red... she tells me I have 2ND DEGREE BURNS???? SERIOUSLY??? Who does that?  They look much better now...I am just hoping they hurry up and peel before the wedding!

*Note: The black smudges on my feet are "grime" from the bar. I did TRY (unsuccessfully) to clean them before taking pictures but water/cloth felt like sandpaper on my poor dogs!  Please excuse them.



2 comments:

  1. Very funny, but ouch! Hope it's better soon. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh brooke...bless your heart! You are such a tropper!

    ReplyDelete