
Two weekends ago, one of my besties got married in Starkville. I know I should have already posted about this but what do you know....I forgot my camera in Jackson. So I just had other people take pictures and email them to me. Becca One person who took the most pictures of me was a total slacker in sending them, so I am just now able to! haha
Kristen Breter was known to most of Starkville as "Breter." I mean, you NEVER hear people call her Kristen. We have pondered for a while, what we will call her now that she is no longer a Breter. Verdict: Breter-Skinner! Has a good ring to it huh?
We had a great weekend... I love getting back with all my girls! Kristen planned such a GORGEOUS wedding. The pictures speak for themselves. Except for the last one....that would be my dance with Peyton(my groomsman partner for the wedding). Kristen wanted to "announce" us at the wedding before she and Kyle were announced. She said "they are just going to call you out in pairs and yall can be goofy or just wave and keep walking." After hearing many, "Oh gosh I am the worst dancer" or "my whole hometown is out there, including my parents...I am NOT dancing" etc..... I THOUGHT everyone was not dancing. (except Lauren Walker, who LOVES moments like this to show off her dance moves...we KNEW she would dance!)
We were called back after only my first few sips of my wine. They called us to the back hallway to lineup.
I look around and everyone is practicing their moves. Some are the macerena, others are doing seventies moves that look like they are from Saturday Night Fever. MY....HEART.....STOPS!! Peyton looked at me, I stared right back. We were both wondering what in the HECK we would do. Most of you know I am not a shy person. But dancing is NOT my strongest attribute! Once again, I have only had a few sips of wine, thinking the whole time... dang I would have downed that wine if I knew I had to dance! We quickly come up with a PERFECTLY coreographed routine! The picture makes me giggle so hard. It was very nerve racking but fun in the end.
Rehearsal Dinner
Reception:
This picture is one of my favorites! They had us throw "fake snow" stuff. And it got ALL in their mouths. haha













No comments:
Post a Comment