Joel and I have been married for 2 YEARS!!!! Can't believe it has been that long. We had a great day, and enjoyed dinner at Shapleys. For those of you who have not tried Shapleys, I HIGHLY recommend it! It is always delish! He was also sweet enough to send me a dozen roses at work... even though I DESPISE getting flowers... they are SOOO expensive! I can think of so many more things to spend $75 on! But he said, "I just wanted to make you feel special", and well... it worked.
I feel so blessed to have him in my life. He loves me even with all my faults! He makes all my stressful days better (but he has been known to make my non-stressful days stressful! haha) Married life has been great and I look forward to MANY more years ahead!
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Aw...Congrats you two!!! I'm the exact same way about roses but I give Joel major points for doing that anyways=)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
ReplyDelete